A COD customer, we requested gas when the tank became empty.The supply that usually lasts 2 mo., ran out after 3 weeks.
Upon requesting delivery & happy to pay up front for it, Delta refused saying: (we) "should have known before it emptied" & attempted to charge a $90 fee to deliver a week later, leaving us without heat and hot water for 7 days. The company's VM says, "we are committed to the highest quality service & even provide 24/7 emergency fuel delivery." One admin in the office, requested a form with our credit card and promised to make sure gas was delivered the next day. We complied and returned the form. Expecting a truck delivery time, instead we received an email from Greg Schultz, sales,with "new terms" for a contract on an iPhone.
100% out of gas, we agreed to the terms via email, requested scheduling again & asked about the new terms and why the contract was changing. We phoned the owner of the co. Robert Jacobs, for help to schedule delivery.
The receptionist told us, "he will not talk to you." When calling the sales person back, he refused to deliver or say why and hung up on us.All of their managers were exceedingly rude, treating us like they had a personal vendetta; incredibly unprofessional, though we repeatedly begged for service and wanted to pay them.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..."
- " I ordered a set of four drinking glasses by Del Sol and they arrived with one glass broken. I feel that the appropriate packaging for glass was not applied..."
- "The new version of the Ritz cracker is much thinner and crumbles apart. They taste like *** too. Notice the difference in the attached pictures. There is..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."