A COD customer, we requested gas when the tank became empty.The supply that usually lasts 2 mo., ran out after 3 weeks.

Upon requesting delivery & happy to pay up front for it, Delta refused saying: (we) "should have known before it emptied" & attempted to charge a $90 fee to deliver a week later, leaving us without heat and hot water for 7 days. The company's VM says, "we are committed to the highest quality service & even provide 24/7 emergency fuel delivery." One admin in the office, requested a form with our credit card and promised to make sure gas was delivered the next day. We complied and returned the form. Expecting a truck delivery time, instead we received an email from Greg Schultz, sales,with "new terms" for a contract on an iPhone.

100% out of gas, we agreed to the terms via email, requested scheduling again & asked about the new terms and why the contract was changing. We phoned the owner of the co. Robert Jacobs, for help to schedule delivery.

The receptionist told us, "he will not talk to you." When calling the sales person back, he refused to deliver or say why and hung up on us.All of their managers were exceedingly rude, treating us like they had a personal vendetta; incredibly unprofessional, though we repeatedly begged for service and wanted to pay them.

Had an Experience with Delta Liquid Energy?

Comments