Delta Liquid Energy Customer Care Review from Morro Bay, California

After 25 years of service Delta Liquid

Let me down .

I continue to be very disappointed

In there service .

They refused to fix a leak temporarily

So I could continue service safely

And after canceling services

Could not arrange to pick up my tank

They have an I don't care attitude .

Twenty five years of service is a long

Time . Know wonder there stock

Is dropping and my neighbors are changing companies .

Product or Service Mentioned: Delta Liquid Energy Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 13, 2016.

Delta Liquid Energy - Propane Company Leaves No Hot Water, Heat & Refuses Delivery

A COD customer, we requested gas when the tank became empty. The supply that usually lasts 2 mo., ran out after 3 weeks.

Upon requesting delivery & happy to pay up front for it, Delta refused saying: (we) "should have known before it emptied" & attempted to charge a $90 fee to deliver a week later, leaving us without heat and hot water for 7 days. The company's VM says, "we are committed to the highest quality service & even provide 24/7 emergency fuel delivery." One admin in the office, requested a form with our credit card and promised to make sure gas was delivered the next day. We complied and returned the form. Expecting a truck delivery time, instead we received an email from Greg Schultz, sales,with "new terms" for a contract on an iPhone.

100% out of gas, we agreed to the terms via email, requested scheduling again & asked about the new terms and why the contract was changing. We phoned the owner of the co. Robert Jacobs, for help to schedule delivery.

The receptionist told us, "he will not talk to you." When calling the sales person back, he refused to deliver or say why and hung up on us. All of their managers were exceedingly rude, treating us like they had a personal vendetta; incredibly unprofessional, though we repeatedly begged for service and wanted to pay them.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 11, 2013.